OAC believes that a compelling value strategy, supported by a robust and appropriate evidence base, should be at the heart of all activities to optimise patient access to life-changing healthcare interventions.
As a Principal Market Access Consultant, with OAC, you would work across a variety of UK, EU and Global market access projects with an active role in business development. If you have excellent time management and project management skills, are a problem solver with strong communications and relationship building skills we'd love to hear from you.
Day-to-day, you’d feel happy:
- Identifying and securing opportunities for market access business from the current healthcare and commercial environment
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the NHS and UK healthcare environment
- Maintaining a client facing role throughout the delivery of a project and be accountable for ensuring that client objectives are met through to the final deliverable
- Working closely with the Managing Director in business development, identifying new opportunities and clients
- Supporting the development of junior members of the market access team
In return, we’d like you to show us that you:
- Ideally have experience of working in market access in the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy
- Possess expert knowledge of pharmaceutical industry; relating to product development, approval, marketing and continued lifecycle management
- Have proven track record of project management from conception through to delivery
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification
And finally, we’d like to hear what makes you you – what makes you the unique kind of person OAC is made of.
For more information, or apply by sending your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org