Are you a detail-oriented individual, with a proven track record in NIHR, HRA, Ethics and local NHS Trust approval processes for research within a commercial or NHS setting? Would you like to work with a leading specialist in Real World Evidence generation, influencing the uptake of innovation to optimise patient care?
We are a unique consultancy who designs and delivers bespoke observational research studies on behalf of our pharmaceutical clients in conjunction with our NHS partners. We are looking for people who enjoy working on a broad range of therapeutic areas and would like to be part of a dynamic team of like-minded individuals. You'll love this role if you:
What will I be doing?
- Are passionate about generating ‘real world’ data to support access to innovations
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Want to take the lead in making applications to HRA, Ethics Committee and local NHS R&D departments for a number of studies
To be a success, you will have experience or confidence in:
- Applying for NIHR, HRA, Ethics and NHS R&D study approvals by ensuring the appropriate documentation is prepared; any centre specific amendments are made and submitted to the relevant centre R&D Department in a timely manner
- Facilitating the negotiation of contracts and budget with each Trust in an efficient and timely manner
- Submitting and processing protocol amendments
- Setting up and maintaining suitable document trackers for all centre related documentation
- Acting as a point of contact for centres and clients and respond to or deal with queries in an efficient and appropriate manner
- Working in healthcare research with a proven track record in NIHR, HRA, Ethics and local NHS Trust approval processes for research within a commercial or NHS setting
- Observational research would be an advantage
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT including a working knowledge of Word and Excel and confident in the use of IRAS and NIHR application portals
- Working in environments requiring excellent attention to detail, good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- Working as a member of a team whilst also able to work independently
- Maintaining quality and accuracy (we have company Standard Operating Procedures which you will be required to work within)
This is a permanent role based at our modern office in Marlow (Buckinghamshire) town centre. Full-time is preferred but part-time (30 hours+) would also be considered. For the full job description and to find out more about the company and our services, please see our website, www.phassociates.com About Us
pH Associates is a growing team of (currently) 35 employees who specialise in strategy development and problem solving through intelligent Real World Evidence generation and application with the aim of driving uptake of innovation to optimise patient care.
We have an enviable blue chip client base including 12 of the top 15 Pharmaceutical
companies. We also support several academic and professional bodies on non-commercial projects. In the past 3 years we have worked with more than half of all NHS Trusts (acute and primary care). We offer a high quality service to our partners which is evidenced by more than 90% of our business being repeat.
pH Associates is an OPEN Health Company; a growing healthcare communications and market access group whose Head Office is in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. It is made up of specialist, best in class businesses that individually are experts in their own fields. Currently we are a group of around 300 people, operating across a wide range of disciplines. What we offer
pH Associates aims to attract the best people and retain our team of high calibre individuals. We believe in supporting every individual to develop their career through training, mentoring and regular appraisals, and offer opportunities to be involved in initiatives to drive and develop the company as we grow.
In addition, we offer a good range of benefits including a generous holiday allowance
and company pension and private health schemes. How to apply
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for and are keen to be part of our dynamic, growing organisation, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your covering email your salary expectations and explain why you think you would be suitable for this role.