Are you an aspiring marketer? Do you want to breathe life into forgotten medicines? Do you want to learn the key to driving medicines forward? If you’re answer is yes to the above we would love to hear from you, as we’re looking for a self-motivated individual to join our growing team to lead project execution across our portfolio of medicines.
As part of our growing team you would work across the marketing mix and lead field teams to deliver growth for our medicines for patients, our Pharma partners and OPEN Health.
You will love this role if:
- You’re a self-motivated, driven individual with a desire to understand the full marketing mix in order to effectively deploy appropriate tactics that will drive product sales
- You like being busy, whether it’s owning the project yourself of pitching in with your colleagues
- You enjoy strategic ‘blue-sky’ thinking, and finding new ways of approaching communication challenges
- You would enjoy a line management opportunity
Interested? We would like if you could show us that you:
- Have previous experience of working in a senior role in a communications agency and you have in-house pharmaceutical experience
- Have a high level of understanding of pharmaceutical company processes and governance
- Have the ability to develop of strategic plans – find, understand and analyse data from numerous sources to identify the key drivers that will lead to successful medicine performance
- Have managed P&L budgets, have a good supplier network and understand how to implement tactical objectives in a cost-effective and quality manner
- Have the ability to analyse outputs from implemented initiatives to understand if they have been successful and evaluate course correction where required
- Will be critical of your work and the work of others to ensure that the initiatives with the best chance of success are being delivered for our medicines
- Are self-driven, enthusiastic and have excellent networking, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Have effective project management, time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
We partner with selected healthcare companies to manage and invest in their non-focus brands, leveraging our expertise and infrastructure to unlock the brand’s full potential.
We understand that in a world of limited time and resources, companies need to focus to deliver returns. As a result, there are a number of non-focus brands ‘sitting on the shelf’ that may not be realizing their full value for the patients and the healthcare company. We want that to change.
Curious to find out more on what we’re up to? Why not visit our website
For more information, or apply by sending your CV & cover letter contact firstname.lastname@example.org