As a medical copywriter with a creative mind, you:
- Are curious about the world around you and what makes people tick
- Have a knack of explaining things in a way that gives people ‘aha’ moments
- Love creating concepts and crafting copy
- Enjoy sharing opinions and collaborating to make things as good as they can be
- Are not precious about your ideas, but know when to fight for them
- Have high standards and relish working with similarly talented people
- Constantly look for ways to improve the output of the team
- Like working in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Genuinely give a damn about making people better (or stopping them getting sick in the first place)
Are you up for it?
In your reply to this ad, please show us that you:
- Want to work in the quaint bunting-clad town of Marlow, Bucks
- Have a portfolio of ideas and examples of your writing for a variety of brands and audiences
- Are familiar with pharma and sensational with science
- Are happy presenting your ideas both internally and to clients
- Have a top life science degree, combined with relevant writing experience.
LEC, the brand communications part of the OPEN Health group, has bold ambitions:
- Get our focus right: people first, work second, clients third, having fun next and making money last (because it follows that if do things in that order, we’ll have more chance of achieving all of them)
- Become the best, most creative agency in the industry, worldwide
If you'd love to come along for the journey, we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, or apply by sending your CV & cover letter contact email@example.com