OPEN Access Consulting (an OPEN Health company) and Succinct Medical Communications (an OPEN Health company) are pleased to announce the Commissioning Chemotherapy Services Conference will take place this year in London at the Pullman London St Pancras on Tuesday 28 November 2017.
Aimed at NHS healthcare professionals this is the definitive annual meeting for anyone with an interest in planning and commissioning of cancer services.
Chaired by Professor Adrian Newlands, Clinical Advisor, Transforming Cancer Services Team, London, our leading faculty of experts to discuss some of the big issues, challenges and questions surrounding cancer services including:
- Professor Chris Harrison, National Clinical Director for Cancer, with progress on the Cancer Strategy and Five Year Forward View
- Linda Landells, Associate Director, NICE, reflecting on NICE and the Cancer Drugs Fund, 18 months later
- Jatinder Harchowal, Chief Pharmacist, The Royal Marsden Hospital discussing if biosimilars will live up to their promise in oncology
- Professor David Dodwell, St James Hospital, Leeds will provide insight into the role of the SACT dataset in the future commissioning of chemotherapy
- Dr Pan Pantziarka, Anticancer Fund, will discuss if there is a place for drug repurposing in rare cancers
……and lots more.
This highly popular meeting provides the opportunity for all attendees to hear latest developments and network with colleagues at an event that promises to be interesting, engaging and thought provoking.